The African-American Plan For Africans In America And The Diaspora
ABAFA, Hereafter referred to as “the Organization” is considered as an NGO (non-governmental organization) it is presently undergoing organization as an NPO (non profit organization).
(1) ABAFA; is currently located in the U.S., and is registered as a non-profit corporation.
(2) ABAFA is organizing and positioning, to launch its first initial membership drive.
(3) ABAFA; will ideally be organized, with a 23 (twenty three) member Board of Directors, nine (9) permanent members and 14 elected members.
(4) The (9) nine permanent members of the Board (“Elders”) will be composed of the original visionaries. (Elders, would be those with a history of involvement, in the struggles of African People)
(5) The 14 elected members of the board, will be elected by the General membership.
(6) The “Board” will be advised and assisted by an “Advisory Council”.
(7) The Advisory Council will consist of some of the worlds leading black Economic, Medical Technical, Educational and Business Professionals.
(8) ABAFA; General membership will be drawn from the continent and the African Diaspora each member being a voting member.
(9) The authority of the board and its members and the rights and responsibilities of the Board and the “General Membership” are contained in the organizations, proposed “By-Laws” and is meant to establish an open, above board and transparent organization and structure.